Support to Life is a humanitarian organization established by a group of professionals from academic and humanitarian backgrounds in 2005.
Our work is conducted under the framework of four program areas - Emergency Response, Refugee Support, Child Labor in Seasonal Agriculture, and Capacity Building. We focus on improving the lives of individuals affected by natural and manmade disasters, such as war and forced migration. We implement emergency operations in disaster situations, we help most vulnerable segments of refugee and host communities meet their basic needs and rights; we combat child labor in seasonal agriculture and we strive towards a more disaster-resilient civil society ecosystem.
We are implementing our work in 12 provinces in Turkey, with a team of 350 professionals. We give utmost importance to upholding the humanitarian principles of neutrality, independence, humanity, impartiality and accountability.
You may visit wwww.supporttolife.org to learn more about our work, and take a look at our annual activity panorama here. Timely information about our activities is regularly shared via our social media accounts.
Hayata Destek is looking for an Emergency CVA Coordinator for Earthquake Response.
|Main duties and responsibilities|
Strategy, Programme Development and Programme Quality
- Analyzing the context and markets for CVA planning,
- Leading the development of programmatic and operational strategy regarding cash and voucher,
- Designing new relevant interventions for the earthquake affected population working closely with technical experts and ensuring the participation of affected population at different levels,
- Supporting project development team to prepare concept notes and proposals providing inputs about activity design, SWOT analysis and risk assessments,
- Providing technical support and trainings to project teams to assure quality,
- Supporting M&E and technical teams for the monitoring and evaluation of the cash projects,
- Ensuring Accountability to Affected Population by working closely with STL Community Feedback and Complaint Mechanism
Overall Management and Monitoring
- Supporting the set-up of the CVA operation by working closely with Field Coordinators,
- Coordinating relations with financial (FSP) and information technologies service providers to ensure smooth operation,
- Overseeing CVA projects across Earthquake Emergency Response programme of Support to Life,
- Overall programme and project cycle management by providing technical supervision to CVA project managers / coordinators,
- Monitoring CVA activities and taking necessary actions to ensure timeliness, quality and effectiveness by working together with different departments and stakeholders,
- Reconciliation of the reports and information regarding CVA activities from field offices and providing inputs to donor reports,
- Monitor the data collection process related to tracking of transfers to beneficiaries,
- Overall financial planning and monitoring for CVA projects working closely with project managers/coordinators and finance department.
Representation and Coordination
- Representing STL to sectoral working groups, donors, other CVA partners, national and local authorities and all other relevant actors,
- Ensuring timely information flow and coordination with CBI working groups,
- Developing appropriate, regular, transparent and supportive communication structures with the project teams, STL management and other related stakeholders to ensure good partnerships and coordination.
- Bachelor degree in relevant fields, Master’s Degree and/or technical certification in related field is desired
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience preferably in humanitarian and/or development field with NGOs
- Minimum 2 years of applicable experience in developing and management of CVA projects
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Turkish
- Team-building skills, able to effectively mobilize, monitor and motivate staff
- Proven problem-solving skills required
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing with effective communication skills
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
STL is an equal opportunities employer. STL is committed to provide and maintain a comprehensive child safeguarding and gender based equality perspective in all its operational and administrative processes.
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
“Under the Security of Personel Information Law that is published on The Official Gazette of Republic of Turkey on 07.04.2016, no 29677;
By applying for this advertisement, you agree that your resume and any personal information in it may be shared with Hayata Destek Derneği”